Group Counseling sessions are given at least 10 persons group by a nutritionist on the nutritional value of different food groups, better eating habits, buying and preparing nutritionally balanced meals, physical fitness information and health related nutritional history, current dietary intake, medication me or chronic illness (such as diabetes, heart diseases), about options and methods for improving their nutritional status.
- at BIAM Foundation on nutrition needs for office personnal on activity basis in 2004
- at Women Complex Dhanmondi on sports nutrition in December, 2004
- at Probin Hitoisi Sangha, Ser-e-Bangla Nagar on Geriatric nutrition in June, 2005
- at Naripakkha Dhanmondi, on women empowerment and nutrition in June, 2005
- at SOS shishupolli group counseling and lecture to the SOS Mothers Bank Asia 2008